Entrepreneur In Residence Intern
We are two tech founders with a passion to build and deliver products people love.
We met and became close friends at one of Europe’s leading AI startups. Being part of growing the company from 10 to 100+ employees, we know what it takes to scale teams successfully and build exciting products at a rapid pace. After three priceless years, we decided it’s time to embark on a new adventure.
Our vision is to build an app that brings social recommendations online. We are currently in the pre-launch/prototyping phase and are aiming to launch our product by the end of September. Join us now and help Venn to take off! 🚀
TL;DR: Support the company foundation; be kind of a junior CEO
- Drive pitch deck creation from the story line to in-depth analysis
- Support go-to-market strategy formulation and refinement
- Support financing activities such as business plan creation, investor outreach, and KPI reporting
- Conduct competitor analysis and monitor market trends
- Work closely with CEO on various tasks such as Legal, HR, and Operations
What you need to be successful
TL;DR: Business fundamentals; drive to tackle whatever challenge that might arise
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business, Management, or other related fields
- First internship experience in consulting, VC, tech, or startups
- Passion (and ideally first experience) for startups
- A problem-solving attitude and analytical mindset
- A self-starter mentality, seeking to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
We will love your application, if...
TL;DR: you showcase your drive and wittiness
- … you show passion for what you do
- … you are thinking of becoming an entrepreneur yourself
- … you are easy-going, open-minded, and have a team-player mentality
- … you are motivated by having an impact, and you love to get things done
What we can offer you
TL;DR: Exactly the experience that you expect from joining an early-stage startup
- Have an impact from day one. We trust our team, so we will do our best to enable you to flourish
- A super steep learning curve: you are learning from other highly motivated team members, our network, and rapid iterations
- A growth culture: instead of blaming each other, we focus on improvements; we risk things, analyze the results and learn for next time
- The classic startup vibes in a co-working space with noise-canceling headphones, working on MacBooks, and drinking fancy coffee and Mate (wow, ticking all the boxes)
- A fun team to also hang out with and plays sports with (warning: we are highly competitive!)
Starting date: asap
Duration: 10 weeks
Compensation: 1000 Euro / month
Vacation days: as many as you like (yes, that’s right! ⛱️), minimum 2 per month
Location: Strong preference for on-site in Munich, but remote is possible
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
By clicking apply you give your consent to Venn to collect, process and use my personal data contained in this document and in the documents I uploaded and otherwise provided by me on these websites, including storing and otherwise processing it in relevant databases, for the benefit of facilitating the processing of my application, offering me other vacancies and making me a job offer.